2/5/11

Lovely templates

I love working with templates - it's easy, fast and fun! I mostly make my own design on a page but every now and then I use templates. I love clean and simple layouts and t for me Design have the perfect templates. She have a new wonderful template pack called "Lovely templates" in her shop at SugarHillCo and they are truly perfect for upcoming Valentine layouts. It's 4 different templates and with this pack a bonus is included - 4 differnt pink papers! Right now the price for this pack is only $2.10 (30% off).

For this layout I used a kit called Celebrating by t for me Design

For this layout I used a kit called Everyday Magic by t for me Design.


1 comment:

  1. Where can I find a scrappy shack die? It is an alphabet circle die. Thank you, Sindy

    ReplyDelete