2/18/11

Yearbook 2008

I've started to make a new yearbook with pictures of my family and trips that we made during 2008. It's so much fun to look through all of thoose pictures and it sure brings back a lot of memories. I try to use both pictures and layouts in the book to make it more interesting. Here are some of the layouts that I created this week:

Pictures from our trip to America 2008. These are from Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix, AZ. I've used a kit called Ty the kid, an old freebie from KellyJo Scraps.

Pictures from Phoenix Zoo. For this layout I've used a kit called Zoo Day by Kristin Aagard

Two cute pics of Max playing with a kitchen bucket. The kit used for this one is called Boys of Summer by Vicky -  A Work In Progress

Max was so happy playing in a huge puddle of water! This kit is called Anchor's Away by KStudio 

No comments:

Post a Comment