11/25/11

Christmas feelings!

I have Christmas feelings! In every corner of the city where I live there is a Christmas decoration och lots and lots of lights! I love it - even more now when it's so dark outside all day around.
I want to share two new releases with you today. First is a photobook template by t for me design called December Days. It's a page for every day in December so you can document every single day! Just take a picture and add a paper - done!


The matching December Days papers are incredible and I love the traditional scandinavian feeling!

Here is what I made with it:



The other new release is a wonderful Christmas kit by Wishing Well Creations called "tis the Season". It's a kit filled with traditional Holiday colors and elements and sooo fun to scrap with!





No comments:

Post a Comment