11/4/11

iDSD

This weekend it's iDSD (international Digital Scrapbooking Day) and it's filled with all kind of happenings around the digi community! Sales, freebies, challenges and loads of new fun stuff to scrap with.

T for me design is celebrating her 1st year of designing and is giving away a cute minit kit with every $3 purchase in her store at Zig Zag Scrap. She also have a new release with a kit called My Best Friends - Cute kit´. Hop on over to her shop - it´s all 50% off Nov 4 - Nov 7!

With Love minikit by t for me design

My Best Friend - cute kit by t for me design

Wishing Well Creations also have some new releases and a special iDSD Grab Bag and a great set of templates called I heart stars, her entire store @ the Digichick is 30% off Nov 3 - Nov 6.

Template I heart stars, Back to basics paper and Summer Solids paper all by Wishing Well Creations.

Back to basic paper and Fall Harvest kit by Wishing Well Creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment